Wallabies Gone Wild Challenge Badge
Girlguiding Isle of Man Wallabies Gone Wild Badge
To qualify for a badge you must:
- Raise some money – Individually or as a Unit for Hospice Isle of Man (Any money raised must be sent to the below address by the 1st October 2019)
- And then do one or all of the following:
- Find 5 Wallabies sculptures – record and photograph them
- Spot actual wallabies at the Curraghs / Curraghs Wildlife Park
- Hold a Wallaby themed night at your Unit
- Help to ‘Wash A Wallaby’ Sculpture
To help you with these activities, please download the Wallaby Learning Resource Pack.
Please remember to photograph and evidence by uploading on to our Facebook page (permissions sought).
Badges cost £1.50 each, with all profits going to Hospice Isle of Man (please email to confirm stock levels prior to sending a cheque). Cheques made payable to “Girlguiding Isle of Man” and must be posted to Girlguiding Isle of Man, PO BOX 341, Douglas IM99 3XA.